PEACE OF MIND, SINCE 1969
- Ensure that your alarm is working properly, test your system frequently. Always call our Central Station Command Center before each test.
- Respond to each and every alarm.
- Arrange periodic checkups on the store by trusted staff. Make known the fact that checkups will take place but never announce a schedule for them.
- Don’t leave merchandise in showcases at night. Showcase covers are not a deterrent and can serve as enticement for crime.
- Do not position your safe along a wall adjoining the outdoors or another facility. Criminals are adept at breaking through a wall and penetrating the safe without even entering the building.
- Ask about wall shock sensors.